A functional and participatory podcast workshop aimed at teaching staff or students. As a teacher, you will get new pedagogical ideas for teaching and how to enable different learners to express themselves in a new way and internalise issues on topics of your choice. The recording and editing software for the podcast workshop is Audacity, which you can download for free online.
Podcast design: 1 hour
Podcast production: 2 hours
Podcast editing and publishing: 2 hours
At the teacher’s discretion, depending on the subject
- Objectives of the activity
- Offer the opportunity to participate in a team to produce a podcast demo
- Lower the threshold for experimenting with podcasts in supervising and teaching their own students and student teams
- Test podcasts as digital learning methods in a team learning environment
- Collect ideas and feedback for further development (internationalisation, sustainability) in different teaching content
- Students will be able to work in different group and team situations in accordance with their role and the culture of their community.
- Students will have the courage to experiment and will be able to use digital environments and tools in an appropriate way.
- Students will understand the potential of digitalisation in their own activities, studies and working life.
Which entrepreneurship skills will be strengthened by the tool?
- Taking the initiative
- Working with others
- Learning from experience and creativity
- Develop a flexible script
- Give students the freedom to choose the topic