Learners will be immersed in the world of entrepreneurship and innovation through this interdisciplinary learning module. It is built around 10 themes in total. The content includes entrepreneurship, ideation, marketing and sales pitch. The module can be implemented as a MOK project either continuously, for example during a week, or spread out over several weeks. The material package includes lesson scripts, instructional videos and materials and assignments with assignment sheets.
The completed material package contains approximately twenty 45-minute lessons. The package can be delivered intensively over a few weeks, for example, or spread out over a longer period.
The project can be carried out on an assignment/challenge basis, which will give direction to the work. The challenge in the material package is “Your task is to brainstorm and design a business idea that would make your school days more meaningful. You need to identify challenges or opportunities that, if developed, would make school and school days more enjoyable for you or the teachers.”
Students will be able to:
- Understand what entrepreneurship is and what is involved
- Identify their own strengths, set realistic goals and act responsibly as individuals and in groups
- Identify occupations and social and professional actors in the local environment, as well as appreciate different types of work and recognise different workplace skills
- Have the courage to experiment with ICT tools and use them responsibly and safely
Which aspect of entrepreneurial skills does the tool reinforce?
Identifying opportunities, self-awareness and confidence in abilities, planning/managing and working with others.
- You can add emphasis by choosing a theme/focus in addition to the challenge, for example, sustainability, digitalisation or internationalisation. In this case, business ideas are developed from a specific perspective and the theme can be developed in depth.
- The package should be complemented by a workplace visitor. This visitor is suitable for both the working life and entrepreneurship sections.